Makes 3-4 Servings
2 lbs Yukon gold or red small potatoes
3 garlic cloves minced
1 tspn kosher salt
½ tspn freshly ground pepper
1 sprig of fresh rosemary minced
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 45 minutes to 1 hour
Serve this as a side dish to a steak along with some roasted asparagus and a glass of nice red wine. Easy and no hassle cooking is the point of this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Half or quarter the potatoes, depending on size.
- Put on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt, pepper, minced rosemary and garlic.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and toss together.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour on the middle rack of the oven until potatoes are crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside.
- Halfway through the baking, shake up the sheet to ensure even cooking.